COMPEED® on toes blister plasters provide instant pain relief. Whilst absorbing excess moisture, the plaster forms a protective cushion and provides optimum healing conditions. Specially designed for blisters on toes which are sometimes awkward to reach.
Revolutionary Wave Adhesive.
COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Thick cushioning redistributes pressure from the blister to deliver instant pain relief. COMPEED® has a tapered edge so it contours smoothly with the skin’s surface. This reduces friction and ensures the healing process is not disrupted by painful rubbing.
Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
- Instant pain relief
- Fast healing
- Stays in place for days
How To Use:
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Diabetics consult with your doctor before use. Do not apply on infected wounds. Do not reuse to avoid infection. If blister worsens or does not heal stop exercising & consult a doctor. Glue residue on clothing can be removed with white spirit, considering the special care of the fabric. Use only as directed.